Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alterifolia) – this potent antimicrobial oil is often used to treat acne, burns, inflammation and fungal infections. Tea tree oil can open clogged pores and kill bacteria, while its antioxidant effect reduces free radicals while encouraging the production of collagen. Tea tree oil can also reduce allergic skin reactions. Native to eastern Australia, tea tree leaves were crushed so the oil could be inhaled as a treatment for colds and coughs. Soaked leaves were also used to make an infusion, while a poultice was laid on top of crushed leaves sprinkled over wounds.
Product that contain Tea Tree
- Acne Control Creamud150 mlGently exfoliates, cleanses and prevents acne breakouts$37
- Foot Cream100 mlProtects, smoothes and relieves dry or chapped skin.$21
- Scalp Care Dead Sea Mud200 mlRejuvenates, removes excess oil and relieves irritated scalp.$30
- Bath Crystals CollectionGift Box 2 Kg$27
- Body Mud Maskwith Herbals 500 mlCleanses, controls excess oils and calms your skin.$27